"The Norgoma" 250 s/n
Image Size 9"x12" unframed $100
on canvas $135
Framed Size 18"x21" framed $245
The Norgoma was built in 1950 and spent its
first 14 years on the North Channel run from Owen Sound to Sault
With the opening of the Trans Canada Highway and the road into Killarney, the MS Norgoma was no longer needed to supply the communities on the North Shore.
In 1964 it was moved to replace the MS Normac on the run from Tobermory to Manitoulin along with the Norisle. In 1974 they were both replaced by the ChiCheemaun.
prices are in Canadian dollars
FRAMING FREE CATALOGUE
In Progress New Releases Originals
Sunsets Tobermory Historical Works Georgian Bay
Flowerpot Island Lighthouses The Chi-Cheemaun Fishing Tugs
Lion's Head The Holy Land Australia Sold Out Editions