"The Normac" 250 s/n
Image Size 9"x12" unframed $100
on canvas $135
Framed Size 18"x21" framed $245
The Normac was built in 1902 in Port
Huron, Michigan. In 1930 it was bought by the Owen Sound
and for its first years it ran from Owen Sound up into the North Channel. In 1932 it was switched to run a ferry service from
Tobermory to South Baymouth. The Normac was the first car ferry from the Bruce to Manitoulin and carried between 8 and 10 vehicles.
This scene shows it coming into the outer harbour at Tobermory passing North Point.
prices are in Canadian dollars
FRAMING FREE CATALOGUE
In Progress New Releases Originals
Sunsets Tobermory Historical Works Georgian Bay
Flowerpot Island Lighthouses The Chi-Cheemaun Fishing Tugs
Lion's Head The Holy Land Australia Sold Out Editions